Abos
Kefir
FAQ-Schreiber
FAQ-Schreiber

Anm. Datum: 01.01.2001
Handy: Alle Möglichen zum Testen
BeitragSo 13. Juli, 2014 05:50
Antworten mit Zitat

The "Batch Tool" script - a thing i am using for myself since the OneS days and which i am sharing just because i have it. It is neither good nor special, but its the way i work and people who follow my instructions might find it easier to use the same setup as i do.
It has the RUU/FUU included. I don't even use the FUU as a standalone myself. I have the structure in C:\Android\com and just exchange the zip's in there - so i have this and drop the zips i offer as download.

Since everything i do basically works out of the C:\Android\com path, all my zipped-up stuff extracts to that location. The FUU, the Batch Tool and the self-made RUU repacks as well. This enables easier and faster creation of new zip’s.
If you prefer to work from a different location. you can specify a different path in the installer. However, the batch scripts do not adjust automatically, which means if you use another path, you might need to open up the scripts in an editor and adjust some paths manually.

The installer is just a simple WinRAR self extracting archive - there is NOTHING BAD in there i swear! Open it with WinRAR 5 and look inside. You will see if you don't trust me.

Changelog:

• Updated TWRP to 3.0.0-1 and Stock Recovery to 6.12.401.4

• Added TWRP Recovery 2.8.7.0 (All M8 devices)
  • Added Stock Recovery 4.16.401.13.img (WWE)
  • Added newer RUU structure (3.0.4.2015 - from 4.20.531.5 TMUS RUU) - should now support MM ROM.zip’s from newer RUU’s as well.
  • Fixed my screenrecorder command. Dumb people shouldn’t write batch scripts

• Added TWRP Recovery 2.8.5.2 from Captain_Throwback (All M8 devices)
  • Fixed Recovery Screenshot option (20)

• Added newer RUU structure (2.0.16.2014 - from 4.16.1540.8 Dev Edition RUU)
  • Added Stock Recovery 4.16.401.10.img (WWE)
  • Changed the License and SFX texts again (Installer) - never happy with it.

• Fixed some serious crap nobody reported. I just found out myself.
  • Added Stock Recovery 4.16.1540.8 (sorry still don't have the WWE recovery, but i guess they are identical)
  • Added TWRP 2.8.4.0 from the M8 tree of Dees_Troy.

• Added Stock Recovery3.28.401.7

• Added Microsoft's vcredist_x86_2008_SP1.exe to the installer because the ARUWizard is build on the x86 Visual Studio 2008 runtime. This resolves the "side-by-side configuration" error.
  • Added 3.28.401.6 stock recovery and splash
  • Added newer RUU structure (doesn't do any difference though, just keeping it up to date)
  • Added TWRP 2.8.0.3 (it still has slight issues with MTP which will be fixed soon but for now, this is good enough)
  • Changed a few lines in the script (minor, cosmetical stuff)
  • Updated the INFO PDF (option 24)

Currently not working:
- Screenshot (option 20) only does TWRP and Android 5 and lower, but not Marshmallow. I have to write up a new script with two different methods as Marshmallow does not allow the framebuffer to be pulled via ADB anymore. At least I can't see how. In TWRP however, only the framebuffer method works.

via

Warum willst Du den Post von Kefir melden?

Angehängte Datei
BatchTool_1.2.7_M8.exe (42.1 MB, 55 mal)

MD5: F2A4EAA67A291D1D16A238EC943EB595
SHA1: 8020A1173DDBF7CD8034328E1DB7CD3276E86020
CRC32: 6C8F56D6

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Post #1

Werbung
Kostenloses Bildhosting

Neue Antwort erstellen