[KERNEL][2.3.5] SiyahKernel v2.6.12 - No more AOS bug...

Neue Antwort erstellen
Erstellt
Sep. '11
letzte Antwort
Antworten
40,7 T.
Aufrufe
„Gefällt mir“
Abos
aleX
Admin
Admin

Anm. Datum: 01.01.2001
Handy: Samsung Note 9

Slogan:
Wer glaubt etwas zu sein, hat aufgehört etwas zu werden!
BeitragFr 06. Januar, 2012 16:04
Antworten mit Zitat

Hier die neusten ChangeLogs:

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.5
lowered bus frequency threshold
set lower GPU step back to 160MHz
lulzactive tweaks
enabled whitelist mode in wifi driver and disabled ipv4 and ipv6 multicast/broadcast packets
set charge_currents to 650 550 450 to relieve the thread of people who haven’t read that they have no effect.
put the throttling limits back (in tmu.c). this may prevent the phone shutting down on high load (such as games) but it will decrease the benchmark scores.
some fixes in thunderbolt.sh + some new vm tweaks
SLQB
default i/o scheduler is set to SIO
softlockup and hung task detections enabled

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.4
disabled third GPU step. new thresholds are “65% 20% 100% 20%” with 100-267-300 steps. third step will not be used if you keep 2nd-to-3rd threshold 100.
cleaned up v2.6.3 code and removed some experimental parts (which were not checked in anyway). this will fix battery drain issue.
reverted back to CWM v5.0

Warum willst Du den Post von aleX melden?

Der Mensch ist ein naiver Tourist mit einem abgelaufenem Visum für den Planeten Erde ..
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen

Post #31

Werbung
World4You Webhosting

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragSo 08. Januar, 2012 16:06
Antworten mit Zitat

SiyahKernel v2.6.6

Zitat:
Changelog:
fixed the problem which is causing device turn on by itself when it is connected to a charger. (it was related with lulzactive changes in v2.6.5)
some more lulzactive changes
smoother “mr bones” playback in youtube
removed brazilianwax, interactivex, savagedzen and intellidemand governors.
fixed a nasty bug in interactive governor.
default governor is set to lulzactive
default i/o scheduler is SIO
XZ compression (this is not a feature but an explanation for smaller kernel size. I am sorry that I had to give up LZO because it gives me >8MB kernel image which exceeds the available kernel partition size)
(Possible)Tegrak overclock app support. although you may customize all the features with scripts, some existing tegrak overclock app customers may prefer to use it.

Zuletzt bearbeitet am 22.01.2012 15:16, insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

Der Mensch ist ein naiver Tourist mit einem abgelaufenem Visum für den Planeten Erde ..
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen

Post #32

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragSo 22. Januar, 2012 16:15
Antworten mit Zitat

Die neusten ChangeLogs:

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.8
fixed the bug which prevented using ubuntu and was causing some random reboots
code cleanups (removed cleancache, zram, zcache, some jrcu configs etc)
set readahead cache on sdcard to 256KB (was 1024)
enabled cpu alignment again and SLQB (maybe the problems were related the bug in the first item. I will try them again)
enabled some more networking options in config as for the request from a close friend (ipip, l2tp etc)
Modified GPU frequency setting code a bit. if you use voltage control app or a script to set the second GPU step frequency higher than the third, the third frequency is disabled.
fixed most of the problems in korean edition
although I know this won’t effect performance or anything else, I used newest codesourcery toolchain.

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.7
lots of cpu governor changes
changed default governor to ondemand with sampling rate of 100000. use setcpu or scripts to lower it (or try conservative governor) if you prefer performance over battery life.
fixed usb related (OTG, mass storage etc) problems which were introduced in v2.6.6i

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.6i
some lulzactive changes are reverted back to have it scale slower.
ondemand governor is set as default cpu governor and merged with ondemandx and intellidemand governors. If you feel any lag, try conservative or lulzactive.
some defaults (hotplug parameters and governor defaults) are tweaked to provide better battery life
some wifi changes to prevent very frequent wifi wakelocks.
throttling frequencies are determined using smooth_target. if you do not modify smooth_target throttling levels will be the same as stock. if you want to disable only smooth scaling just set smooth_offset to 0 and don’t change smooth_target. if you set smooth_target to 0, the throttling levels will be 2 levels lower than stock which means you will have more performance when you overclock but also higher chance of lockups.

Post #33

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragSa 28. Januar, 2012 21:10
Antworten mit Zitat

Hier wieder die neusten ChangeLogs:

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.11
replaced the recovery with Hyperdroid Redpill Kernel Recovery. (Thanks to Hyperdroid team and Redpill kernel developer(s)). this recovery can also mount both internal and external sd. (thank you af974@XDA)
set the default cpu governor back to ondemand. conservative governor settings are still the same. ondemand governor settings are tweaked a bit (50000-90-5)
changed some mali internals (set staycounts for steps to: 0-1-1 and down threshold for second step is set to 35). I did not use AndreiLux’s settings for not breaking the compatibility with voltage control app but I highly recommend you try it because it can save a lot of battery juice.
some patches from upstream

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.10
default governor is set to conservative with sampling rate of 20msec. those who still say that lionheart is different than conservative governor should inspect the sources or those who don’t know how to do that should try this kernel to get a proof. if you still want EXACTLY the same lionheart governor, just flash lionheart.zip. Unlike what others say it will behave EXACTLY THE SAME as lionheart governor in void kernel if you flash it on this kernel, neak or several others who use netarchy’s change on conservative governor.
(postponed to 2.6.11 to make a fair comparison of the conservative governor effects) drastic changes in gpu frequencies (thanks to AndreiLux@XDA). you can use voltage control app to use modify them if they cause any lag in games or video playback but I didn’t feel any lag and they are just perfect. freq set is (40,167,267) with thresholds 85% 30% 80% 30%.
some other tweaks for performance and mostly battery life (made cpu hotplug threshods a bit high and some patches from upstream etc)
set default i/o scheduler to bfq. it seems that song skipping doesn’t happen with bfq @ 100MHz (thanks to bartito@XDA for the feedback)
applied Mel Gorman’s patches to SLUB allocator.
this release may not be as battery friendly as v2.6.9. I will make ondemand governor default and use different settings in v2.6.11 to target more battery life. apart from the slub allocator change (which should not effect the performance anyway) all changes in this release can be applied to v2.6.9 by using init scripts or voltage control app (just flash lionheart.zip and set i/o scheduler to bfq).

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.9
compiled with older toolchain which was used in 2.6.7 (codesourcery sourcerylite 2009q3) without optimizations
added Entropy512′s changes to sec_battery driver to show battery charging current and changed it a little bit to map the adc readings to real charging current miliamps (mapping is done in an unscientific way but it works). you will be able to see how fast your device is being charged and also why those 100%s are not the same. (thanks to Entropy512). since I don’t know how to read discharge current (maybe there is no way to read it) you will only read that data when your device is in charging state.
reverted the adbd in initramfs to fix MyPhoneExplorer phone keypad not functioning
added tegrak’s home key double click fix. (thanks to Tegrak)
set topoff current in battery driver to 100mA (stock value is 200mA) to ensure that the battery is fully charged before the charger circuit stops charging. Your 100% level will be a bit higher than before.
disabled cpu alignment and back to SLUB.
tiny tweak for ondemand (85-10:up_threshold-down_differential)

Post #34

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragSo 12. Februar, 2012 13:08
Antworten mit Zitat

Hier die ChangeLog für die v2.6.12:

Zitat:
Changelog:
fixed BTHID issues (thanks to Entropy512)
updated SIO scheduler (thanks to Miguel Boton) and set it as default i/o scheduler once again.
some wifi driver changes to prevent wlan_rx wakelocks preventing the device to sleep
new cpuidle driver from galaxytab (thanks to Entropy512)
reverted top-off current back to default
some hotplug, gpu and cpu threshold changes…

Post #35

Zurück  1, 2, 3

Neue Antwort erstellen