FAQ-Schreiber
FAQ-Schreiber

Anm. Datum: 01.01.2001
Handy: Alle Möglichen zum Testen
BeitragSo 23. September, 2012 21:40
Antworten mit Zitat

Original Thread auf XDA-DEVs

Zitat:
Below are the videos that I have made myself on my SGS3 running chainfire 3D Nvidia Plug-in.

Riptide GP (Tegra 3 optimized)
This video is to show you how enchanted graphics looked like for Nvidia Tegra 3 games on galaxy S3 without having Tegra 3 processor but a better processor Smile
The advance detailed graphics, the water, water splashing effect and blurring of screen on applying boost is only because of these Nvidia Plugin. Use chainfire 3D on non-Tegra 3 devices to have graphics like Tegra 3 devices for Tegra 3 optimized games.

N.O.V.A 3 (Tegra 3 Optimized)
This video is to show you how enchanted graphics looked like for Nvidia Tegra 3 games on galaxy S3 without having Tegra 3 processor but a better processor Smile
The fire, smoke and falling object from sky are all because of this chainfire 3D and without this plug you would not get this funtionality.

Sega Sonic 4 Episode II THD (Tegra 3 only Game)
This game works only on Tegra 3 devices and it is not out yet for non-Tegra 3 devices. If you do not have Tegra 4 device then install chainfire 3D drivers and Nvidia Plugin and it would run like a charm especially if you have a beast like Galaxy S3

Max Payne (Tegra 3 Optimized)
S3 running Max Payne using chainfire 3D Nvidia plugin. However you can play these game without chainfire but as this game is optimized for Tegra 3 so it should show better graphics with chainfire drivers as this game is also optimized for Tegra 3. This way you would get better antistropic texture filtering and lighting effects.

GTA 3 (Tegra Optimized)
S3 running GTA3 using chainfire 3D Nvidia plugin. However you can play these game without chainfire but as this game is optimized for Tegra 3 so it should show better graphics with chainfire drivers as this game is also optimized for Tegra 3. This way you would get better antistropic texture filtering and lighting effects.

I would upload more videos here if I installed more games and have time to make more videos.

Warum willst Du den Post von Kefir melden?

Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Post #1

Werbung
World4You Webhosting

Neue Antwort erstellen