[KERNEL][2.3.5] SiyahKernel v2.6.12 - No more AOS bug...

Neue Antwort erstellen
Erstellt
Sep. '11
letzte Antwort
Antworten
40,7 T.
Aufrufe
„Gefällt mir“
Abos
aleX
Admin
Admin

Anm. Datum: 01.01.2001
Handy: Samsung Note 9

Slogan:
Wer glaubt etwas zu sein, hat aufgehört etwas zu werden!
BeitragDo 29. September, 2011 21:51
Antworten mit Zitat

Sicherheitshinweis

ACHTUNG! Die nachfolgenden Informationen sind nicht für AnfängerInnen geeignet. Bitte mach nur weiter, wenn du dir sicher bist, was du tust. Wir übernehmen keinerlei Verantwortung falls du dein Gerät oder Daten beschädigst. Die übernehmen wir sonst auch nicht, aber hier möchten wir explizit darauf hinweisen, dass es nicht ungefährlich ist, solche Eingriffe und Änderungen vorzunehmen. Fortfahren also auf eigene Gefahr!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1263838

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.6.12

FEATURES
Can be flashed on Samsung ROMs and AOSP Based ROMS. Currently all Samsung 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7 based ROMS, CM7 (CM9 or any other ICS based ROMs are not supported) and MIUI ROMS are supported.
Based on linux kernel 2.6.35.14 + drivers from Samsung sources
Auto-Rooting
Custom CWM compatible Redpill Recovery from af974 (For more info: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=21727136&postcount=9680 )
Custom boot animation support
Supports SetCPU (OC upto 1600MHz, UC downto 100MHz)
User customizable frequency steps. You can edit "freq_table" and use 25MHz as the lowest step and 1696MHz as the highest. You have 8 steps (it is fixed) but the frequencies can be set.
Supports undervolting (UV between 800 mV and 1500 mV)
Supports voltage control via SetCPU (thanks to netarchy, ninpo, hacre)
Stock voltages as default
smartassV2, lulzactiveV2 governors. and lots of other governors which are available as modules
Default governor is lulzactive (200-1200MHz)
Tweaked ondemand and conservative governors
no compiler optimization. it is just a myth.
Touchscreen fix (thanks to vitalij)
Increased touchscreen sensitivity
GPU clock (thanks to netarchy), voltage and scaling thresholds control interface.
I/O, scheduler, hotplug and vm tweaks
automatic battery calibration. (removed. thanks to Entropy512. we do not need battery calibration for SGS2)
Available I/O schedulers: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQV3r1, V(R), SIO(default)
Available CPU governors: see this thread for the list of available governors and modules (thanks to droidphile)
/system/etc/init.d startup scripts support
Automatic backup of efs partition. You will have the files in your sdcard as well as /data/.siyah directory. copy them to a safe location in case you may need them later.
BLN (thanks to creams), liblights is autoinstalled if the existing one doesn't support BLN
supports advanced touch tune driver. thanks to vitalij Link. the control app from Web, from Mobile. Thanks to tegrak for the driver patch file download
2nd core application support (thanks to tegrak)
Automounting of NTFS volumes for USB sticks (ntfs on external card is not supported). although your rom says "clear storage", just check /mnt/usb folder. ntfs drives will be automatically mounted in read-only mode.
LZOP compression for the kernel to have very fast decompression. We have a VERY BIG kernel image because we have ntfs-3g, CWMManager and lots of other things both in initramfs and payload.
Integrated new&faster sha-1, crc32 slice-by-8, crc32c, jhash and rwsem algorithms
SCHED_MC enabled to have less power consumption.
Lower brightness levels for low-light conditions to save battery.
Brightness behaviour modification via setting min_bl, min_gamma and max_gamma values. you can control the lowest and high levels used in autobrightness.
Native BLN support for CM7 based roms.
Three GPU stepping (160-267-300) instead of two
optimized and configurable hotplug thresholds and rates.
Thunderbolt! script integrated (thanks to pikachu01)
Voodoo louder app support (thanks to supercurio)
Current Widget support while charging the device.
Charging the battery stops when the battery draws less than 100mA (stock value is 200mA).
CIFS, SLUB, FUSE, NTFS, cgroup_timer_slack, autogroup,... and lots of other mambojambo that I forgot...

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.5.1

FEATURES
Can be flashed on Samsung ROMs and AOSP Based ROMS. Currently all Samsung 2.3.4 & 2.3.5 based ROMS, CM7 and MIUI ROMS are supported.
Auto-Rooting
ClockworkMod Recovery v5.0.2.7 with back button support
Custom boot animation support
User customizable frequency steps. You can edit "freq_table" and use 25MHz as the lowest step and 1696MHz as the highest. You have 8 steps (it is fixed) but the frequencies can be set.
smartassV2, lulzactive governors. and lots of other governors which are available as modules
Default governor is ondemand (200-1200MHz)
Compiler optimizations
user customizable charging speed (use at your own risk). you have to echo AC, MISC and USB charge currents to a misc device.
GPU clock and voltage control interface (thanks to netarchy).
I/O, scheduler, hotplug and vm Tweaks
automatic battery calibration. (removed. thanks to Entropy512. we do not need battery calibration for SGS2)
Available I/O schedulers: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQ, V(R) (default), SIO
Available CPU governors: see this thread for the list of available governors and modules (thanks to droidphile)
Automatic backup of efs partition. You will have the files in your sdcard as well as /data/.siyah directory. copy them to a safe location in case you may need them later.
Updated jhash to version 3
Increased charging speed.
BLN (thanks to creams), liblights is autoinstalled if the existing one doesn't support BLN
supports advanced touch tune driver. thanks to vitalij Link. the control app from Web, from Mobile. Thanks to tegrak for the driver patch file download
Automounting of NTFS volumes for USB sticks (ntfs on external card is not supported)
XZ compression for the kernel to have smaller image size. the size is still similar to previous versions after adding new features.
integrated new sha-1 and crc32 slice-by-8 algorithms
SCHED_MC enabled to have less power consumption. It will have a better support in the next version as it needs more changes in the scheduler code.
Experimental brightness behaviour modification via setting min_bl and max_gamma values.
CIFS, SLQB, NTFS and several others that I forgot...

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.4

FEATURES
Can be flashed on Samsung ROMs and AOSP Based ROMS. Currently all Samsung 2.3.4 & 2.3.5 based ROMS, CM7 and MIUI ROMS are supported.
Auto-Rooting
Boot animation support
User customizable frequency steps. You cannot change the step count but you can change the frequencies at each step.
smartassV2, lulzactive, lagfree governors. and lots of other governors which are available as modules
Compiler optimizations
user customizable charging speed (use at your own risk). you have to echo AC, MISC and USB charge currents to a misc device.
Available I/O schedulers: noop, deadline, CFQ, BFQ, V(R), SIO (default)
Automounting of NTFS volumes for USB sticks (ntfs on external card is not supported)
XZ compression for the kernel to have smaller image size. the size is still similar to previous versions after adding new features.
SCHED_MC enabled to have less power consumption. It will have a better support in the next version as it needs more changes in the scheduler code.
Experimental brightness behaviour modification via setting min_bl and max_gamma values.

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.3

FEATURES
Auto-Rooting
Boot animation support
User customizable frequency steps. You cannot change the step count but you can change the frequencies at each step.
smartassV2, lulzactive, lagfree governors. and lots of other governors which are available as modules
Compiler optimizations

Download link: http://www.gokhanmoral.com/

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v2.2

FEATURES
Auto-Rooting
Boot animation support
Compiler optimizations
Available CPU governors: ondemand, lulzactive, smartassV2, conservative, userspace, performance, powersave, brazilianwax, savagedzen, smartass, lagfree, interactive
Automounting of NTFS volumes
workqueue implementation and some other backports from linux kernel 3.1

Zitat:
FEATURES 2.0
Auto-Root removed. If you are using stock firmware first get root by installing cf-root

ClockworkMod Recovery v4.0.0.2 for stable releases, la version (mostly) for releases
Boot animation support
Custom boot logo and startup sound (thanks to hellcat)
smartassV2 governor
Tweaked interactive governor
Tweaked ondemand governor
Compiler optimizations
user customizable charging speed
(use at your own risk). you have to echo AC, MISC and USB charge currents to a misc device.
Increased battery polling interval
GPU clock and [b]voltage control[/b] interface (thanks to netarchy).
I/O Tweaks
Available I/O schedulers: noop, deadline, CFQ, V(R), SIO (default)
Available CPU governors: ondemand (default), interactive, smartassV2(recommended), conservative, userspace, performance, powersave

Zitat:
FEATURES 1.8
Based on SGH-I777 (AT&T version) sources
Auto-Root (just flash it onto a stock rom and you'll have root)
ClockworkMod Recovery v4.0.1.4
Boot animation support
Custom boot logo and startup sound (thanks to hellcat)
smartassV2 governor
Tweaked interactive governor
Tweaked ondemand governor
Compiler optimizations
Increased battery polling interval
I/O Tweaks
automatic battery calibration. leave it connected to a charger overnight and the battery will be calibrated.
Available I/O schedulers: V(R), noop, deadline, CFQ, SIO, BFQ (default)
Available CPU governors: ondemand (default), interactive, smartassV2(recommended), conservative, userspace, performance, powersave

Zitat:
CHANGELOG

SiyahKernel v2.0rc3
Unified kernel for both Samsung and CyanogenMod Roms...
Some stability improvements
Auto-rooting removed. If you are using stock, flash this kernel and download su package from http://goo-inside.me/superuser , reboot into recovery and flash it. Is it hard? no, it is not! if you can use odin, you can do this as well.
some stability and performnce improvements.
CM7 usb and haptic feedback fixes (we may still have problems though)
more responsive smartassv2 governor
second cpu can be active at frequencies <= 200MHz
some memcopy tweaks & speed optimizations
Max USB Charging limit is increased to 950mV
30 secs. of delay for init scripts
tweaked sio and v(r) i/o schedulers
changed hotplug thresholds to prevent second core become active less when the screen is off
ondemandx and conservative governor tweaks
min cpu voltage level is set to 750mV
CWM recovery upgraded to v5.0.2.6

SiyahKernel v1.8
based on linux kernel 2.6.35.14 + SGS2 drivers
changed compiler optimizations
new cpu governor lagfree. based on conservative. screen off 100-200, screen on min 500. it is not laggy but may be buggy.
deadline I/O scheduler tweak (thanks to arighi). deadline is set to default.
enabled some logging features for debugging purposes.
CFS low-latency patch
no more AOS bug...
brazillianwax and savagedzen governors ( them. they may crash or be your favorite governors)
lots of bugfixes and code cleanups...
updated su to 3.0.2
lowered min GPU voltage to 800mV and max AC&MISC current to 950mV

SiyahKernel v1.8alpha4
patched to 2.6.35.14
changed compiler optimizations
init scripts are delayed until the mediascan is completed.
new cpu governor lagfree. based on conservative. screen off 100-200, screen on min 500. it is not laggy but may be buggy.
this is still alpha. you may have crashes and disconnections. but if it runs it runs smooth
deadline I/O scheduler tweak (thanks to arighi). deadline is set to default to .
enabled some logging features for debugging purposes.

SiyahKernel v1.7.8
min CPU UV value is set to 600mV.
removed bfq scheduler
increased internal voltage @1600MHz for stability
from now on, init.d scripts are executed after kernel's tweaks
automatic backup of efs data. you can find it in /data/.siyah. copy efsbackup.tar.gz and efsdev-mmcblk0p1,img files to a safe location. I hope you won't need them but if you do you will thank me
rooting script changes summary: rooting is done once and /data/.siyah/root-installed is created. if you want to reinstall root remove that file. all su and superuser.apk files are removed (and also related dalvik-cache) then device is rebooted. if you still have problems with superuser install CWM flashable su (download from http://goo-inside.me/superuser/ ).
updated recovery to CWM 4.0.1.5 (la stable)
CWM flashable version wipes cache & dalvik-cache. first boot will take long time if you use CWM flashable version.
tweaked smartassV2 governor to be more battery friendly when the screen is on
set V(R)I/O scheduler as default.
reverted back almost all 2.35.14 merges. it is in my todo list for v1.8.
NTT DoCoMo SC-02C Galaxy SII version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4025343/siya...NTT-v1.7.8.tar

SiyahKernel v1.6reTOUCHed
all the features of v1.7 series but based on update2 sources
some stability patches

SiyahKernel v1.7.8rc2
removed bfq scheduler
automatic backup of efs data. you can find it in /data/.siyah. copy efsbackup.tar.gz and efsdev-mmcblk0p1,img files to a safe location. I hope you won't need them but if you do you will thank me
rooting script changes summary: rooting is done once and /data/.siyah/root-installed is created. if you want to reinstall root remove that file. all su and superuser.apk files are removed (and also related dalvik-cache) then device is rebooted. if you still have problems with superuser install CWM flashable su (download from http://goo-inside.me/superuser/ ).
CWM flashable version wipes cache & dalvik-cache. first boot will take long time if you use CWM flashable version.

SiyahKernel v1.7.7
fixed a bug in rooting script. sorry, my mistake..

SiyahKernel v1.7.6
Better rooting script and new superuser.apk. This should solve a lot of force closes and reboots.
Moved /data/.battery-calibrated and /data/.siyah-root-installed files into /data/.siyah directory with rw permissions for everybody and the files are renamed battery-calibrated and root-installed respectively. if you remove root, you'll be able to use terminal to remove files from that directory to recalibrate battery or to reinstall root.

SiyahKernel v1.7.5
custom bootanimation, bootsound and bootlogo support. (thanks to hellcat) . my boot logo is attached (thanks to chadouming). create a folder named "import" in your sdcard and put the file in that folder. the name of the file should be logo.jpg . you can use another jpeg with the same resolution. please see hellcat's kernel thread for more info.
ondemandx governor tweaked. should be as responsive as ondemand governor when the screen is on.
just another fix for mobiletv problem with ntt version. this time it should work...
NTT DoCoMo SC-02C Galaxy SII version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4025343/siya...NTT-v1.7.5.tar

SiyahKernel v1.7.4
changed UV_mV_table parsing method to make UV scripts with 7 and 6 steps compatible with the kernel. if you have already UV script in init.d folder it will not cause lockups anymore.
reverted some tweaks on smartassV2 to save more battery since we have ondemandX for those who is not happy with the responsiveness of smartassV2.
initramfs additions to support 1-seg mobiletv for ntt version

SiyahKernel v1.7.3
added IPv6 privacy extensions
corrected 100MHz default voltage level (will be same as 200MHz voltage level)
added ondemandx and interactivex governors again. ondemandx seems to be stable now. default screen-off CPU freq. limit is 500MHz. interactivex may not be stable enough. use with caution.

SiyahKernel v1.7.2
fixed a nasty bug in v1.7.1
some optimizations to reduce system overhead...
install root once. remove /data/.siyah-root-installed file if you want the kernel to install it again.
reverted some optimization parameters to v1.7rc1

SiyahKernel v1.7.1
fixed charge current control interface. you can now set usb charge current.
frequency range regulation based on screen on/off events patch applied partially because it conflicts with setcpu profiles. I will try to resolve it later (credits to arighi for this great feature!)
fixed smartassv2@100MHz

SiyahKernel v1.7
Based on SGH-I777 (AT&T version) sources. new fixes and drivers...
improved automatic battery calibration script
user customizable charging speed (use at your own risk). you have to echo AC, MISC and USB charge current values to a misc device (search for it)
fixed wakeup locks with lowest clock set to 100MHz
new SIO I/O scheduler (Simple I/O Scheduler). use no-frills cpu control to change default I/O scheduler.
BFQ-v2 I/O scheduler added and set as default
fixed a bug during suspend (yes, that was not a wakelock but a suspendlock). hopefully, this will resolve all lockups.
smartassV2 tweaks...
raised lowest freq (@100MHz) to 950mV

SiyahKernel v1.6
Rebased on update2 sources (cleaned all leftovers from update1)
Compiled with 2011.03 toolchain (maybe placebo effect but I think this has increased the speed and overall responsiveness)
automatic battery calibration on a new rom installation (just leave your device connected to a charger overnight and the calibration will be done automatically every time you install a new rom). it's in initramfs. if you want to recalibrate the battery, just remove /data/.battery-calibration file and leave your device connected to the charger long enough (until the current draw becomes 0, which is a little bit longer than reaching to 100%)
increased battery polling interval to save even more battery. you know, if you observe battery level too much it decreases faster
compiled android logger as module (logger.ko). if you need it you'll load it by yourself. if you don't know what it is don't be alerted you'll be fine...
GPU undervolting (just like in JeffreySpeedfrey kernel). We'll see if it has any effect on battery life..
tweaked smartass governor to scale up slower and idle freq is set to 200.
default voltage level for 100MHz is set to 925mV.
GPU voltage interface similar to GPU clock interface (defaults are "950000 1000000" and you can echo to /sys/class/misc/gpu_voltage_control/gpu_control anything in between 800000 and 1200000 for lower and upper clock speeds respectively)
increased charging speed slightly (from 650mV to 750mV). you will not benefit very much if you keep using stock charger. I recommend you to use something which can provide at least 1A, an HTC charger maybe... I am using a Nokia charger which has 1.2A output current.
If you run this kernel without any undervolting and overclocking you will not have any lockups anymore.

SiyahKernel v1.5
auto-rooting support
auto-install of liblights with BLN support
added SLQB memory allocator and set it to default
tweaked smartassv2 governor
100Mhz clock setting with voltage value of 950mV (stock voltage for 200MHz) and smartassV2 ideal sleep frequency is set to 100MHz. If you use a script to UV, you will have to add an extra value at the end of that script to undervolt 100MHz. Setcpu users should review their settings as well.
CWM flashable version
Compiled with maximum optimizations (-O3)
Default governor is set back to ondemand (200-1200MHz). Use setcpu or no-frills cpu control from the market to use other governors or UC to 100MHz.

SiyahKernel v1.4
Android Logger enabled
removed some redundant optimization flags

SiyahKernel v1.3
BLN should be working now

SiyahKernel v1.2
reverted to CFQ I/O scheduler
more compiler optimizations

SiyahKernel v1.1 (removed. v(r)i/o was not a good choice. please use v1.0 until I post v1.2)
slightly increased charge current for CABLE_TYPE_MISC (from 450mA to 550mA). this should prevent battery drain during navigation when connected to a car charger.
NTFS support
increased readahead
V(R) I/O as default I/O scheduler
more optimizations
source code cleanups (cleanup some redundant parts), I will post the sources very soon, hopefully this weekend
smartassV2 governor as default

Download:
Die *.tar Datei wird über Odin geflasht
oder
Die *.zip Datei wird über CWM geflasht

Zuletzt bearbeitet am 12.02.2012 12:16, insgesamt 41-mal bearbeitet

Warum willst Du den Post von aleX melden?

Angehängte Datei
Siyah-v2.6.12-CWM.zip (7.16 MB, 37 mal)

MD5: 0d5d249ed72f7c2ba6313bd9af02836b
SHA1: 80323ec2781a14c63c8348208b057a3b26c32ffb
CRC32: 5d9542b5

Angehängte Datei
Siyah-v2.6.12.tar (7.08 MB, 27 mal)

MD5: 8d77b91137fd49001af191ec33162a7d
SHA1: 96e98dd18592a0ef4c7c1c0ee93d5312acb6e781
CRC32: 4db3924c

Der Mensch ist ein naiver Tourist mit einem abgelaufenem Visum für den Planeten Erde ..
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen

Post #1

Werbung
World4You Webhosting

schaf
Wow!
Wow!

Handy: Galaxy Z Fold4
BeitragDo 29. September, 2011 22:18
Antworten mit Zitat

Bis jetzt zahlt sich dieser Kernel vollkommen aus...

Hab per SetCPU untervoltet mit:

Code:
1400 MHz - 1200mV
1200 MHz - 1125mV
1000 MHz - 1025mV
800 MHz - 950mV
500 MHz - 850mV
200 MHz - 800mV
100 MHz - 800mV

Und ScreenOFF Profil:
Code:
200/200MHz

Warum willst Du den Post von schaf melden?

Mäh?

Für sich selbst ist jeder unsterblich;
er mag wissen, dass er sterben muss, aber er kann nie wissen, dass er tot ist...
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden

Post #2

Alien
Ressfan
Ressfan

Anm. Datum: 22.04.2011

BeitragFr 30. September, 2011 08:50
Antworten mit Zitat

Zitat:
...das beste ist das der Kernel sich selbst calibriert...

Stimmt das?
Das Kalibrieren nach jedem Kernel flash fällt weg?

Warum willst Du den Post von Alien melden?

I Hate Bugs!

C&M distanziert sich konkret und ausdrücklich vom Inhalt dieses Postings.
Der Ersteller des Postings haftet für seine Äußerungen.
Inhalte, die nicht den Forumsregeln entsprechen sind bitte vom Leser zu melden ...

Post #3

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragFr 30. September, 2011 08:53
Antworten mit Zitat

grueneralien hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Zitat:
...das beste ist das der Kernel sich selbst calibriert...

Stimmt das?
Das Kalibrieren nach jedem Kernel flash fällt weg?

So stehts doch in der ChangeLog:

alex hat Folgendes geschrieben:
automatic battery calibration. leave it connected to a charger overnight and the battery will be calibrated.

Einfach auf 100% aufladen und fertig *gg*

Der Mensch ist ein naiver Tourist mit einem abgelaufenem Visum für den Planeten Erde ..
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden Senden Website dieses Benutzers besuchen

Post #4

Alien
Ressfan
Ressfan

BeitragFr 30. September, 2011 09:08
Antworten mit Zitat

nice

I Hate Bugs!

Inhalte, die nicht den Forumsregeln entsprechen sind bitte vom Leser zu melden ...

Post #5

Alien
Ressfan
Ressfan

BeitragFr 30. September, 2011 09:10
Antworten mit Zitat

schaf hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Und ScreenOFF Profil:
Code:
200/200MHz

Wenn dieser Kernel jetzt doch auch 100MHz unterstützt, kann man dann nicht ScreenOFF noch weiter runter?
Schon probiert?

I Hate Bugs!

Post #6

schaf
Wow!
Wow!

BeitragFr 30. September, 2011 09:12
Antworten mit Zitat

Habs bereits auf 100MHz geet...
Mir ist dann das Handy öfters nicht mehr aufgewacht Sad

Mäh?

er mag wissen, dass er sterben muss, aber er kann nie wissen, dass er tot ist...

Post #7

schaf
Wow!
Wow!

BeitragSo 02. Oktober, 2011 09:45
Antworten mit Zitat

Ich hab den Kernel jetzt 2 Tage geet und muss sagen:

Eindeutig der beste derzeit!!!

Und jetzt in kombination mit dem aleXDroidia Rom, einfach unschlagbar!

Mäh?

Post #8

schaf
Wow!
Wow!

BeitragSo 02. Oktober, 2011 11:48
Antworten mit Zitat

Hab jetzt in einem anderen Forum gelesen, mit diesem Kernel gibt es soviele Probleme mit dem WiFi Empfang...

Aber irgendwie kann ich das nicht bestätigen, hab bis jetzt immer perfekten WiFi Empfang gehabt.... :/

Mäh?

Post #9

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragMo 03. Oktober, 2011 16:30
Antworten mit Zitat

Neue Version ist da:

Zitat:
SiyahKernel v1.6reTOUCHed
all the features of v1.7 series but based on update2 sources
some stability patches

SiyahKernel v1.7.8rc2
removed bfq scheduler

Post #10

Kefir
FAQ-Schreiber
FAQ-Schreiber

Handy: Alle Möglichen zum Testen
BeitragMo 03. Oktober, 2011 16:51
Antworten mit Zitat

schaf hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Bis jetzt zahlt sich dieser Kernel vollkommen aus...

Hab per SetCPU untervoltet mit:

Code:
1400 MHz - 1200mV
1200 MHz - 1125mV
1000 MHz - 1025mV
800 MHz - 950mV
500 MHz - 850mV
200 MHz - 800mV
100 MHz - 800mV

Und ScreenOFF Profil:
Code:
200/200MHz

Bei mir funktionieren diese Einstellungen nicht...
Läuft zwar eine Zeit lang, aber dann friert mir das Handy ein :/

Warum willst Du den Post von Kefir melden?

Post #11

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragMo 03. Oktober, 2011 16:59
Antworten mit Zitat

Probier mal v1.7.8rc2

Post #12

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragDi 18. Oktober, 2011 20:03
Antworten mit Zitat

Hab gerade die v2.0rc3 hochgeladen!

Post #13

Kefir
FAQ-Schreiber
FAQ-Schreiber

Handy: Alle Möglichen zum Testen
BeitragDi 18. Oktober, 2011 20:46
Antworten mit Zitat

aleX hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hab gerade die v2.0rc3 hochgeladen!

Danke!

Warum hast du den 2er noch nicht in alexdroida verwendet?

Warum willst Du den Post von Kefir melden?

Post #14

aleX
Admin
Admin

Slogan:
BeitragDi 18. Oktober, 2011 20:53
Antworten mit Zitat

kefir hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Warum hast du den 2er noch nicht in alexdroida verwendet?

In der nächsten Version Wink

Post #15

1, 2, 3  Weiter

Neue Antwort erstellen